Historic Stately Home
Make a Direct Enquiry
Weddings at Hodsock Priory
We have 5 reception rooms – our ceremony room, The Panelled Hal, The Pavilion, our light and airy dining room and reception hall, a library retreat, bar and drinks reception room. All of the formal reception rooms open onto The Italian Terrace, the perfect outdoor setting for you and your guests.
The beautiful gardens and grounds that surround the Priory are a picture-perfect backdrop with dramatic seasonal flowering, throughout the year. Famed for our Snowdrops and Bluebells in Spring, Hodsock is a wedding and event venue for all seasons, with romance and roses in summer and cosy log fires in winter.
Hidden from view from the opulent grandeur of Hodsock Priory’s more formal reception rooms are a number of guest bedrooms, designed to delightfully extend your stay with us.
In addition to our sumptuous bridal suite with four-poster bed, occasion dress wardrobe and opulent en-suite bathroom and rainfall shower room, we have 12 additional bedrooms, in the house and in our converted dairy, The Courtyard.
We have won awards for our service for guests and will do everything we can to make your stay truly magical. So whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a grand celebration, come and see Hodsock Priory for yourself.
Call Lynda Pepper on 01909 591204 to arrange a viewing.
Services & Facilities
- Exclusive use
- Friendly, relaxed and fun
- Flexible, all-inclusive packages including food, fizz, flowers and entertainment fun.
- Luxury accommodation
- Civil ceremony licence
- Entertainment licence
- Dance floor, DJ and live band facilities
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- In-house florist and cakemaker
- Disabled Facilities
- Car Parking
- Seated and buffet meal facilities
- In-house and Private Catering permitted
- Alcohol Licence and Corkage Option
- Master of Ceremonies/ Toastmaster available
- Meeting Room in The Courtyard